What I Got For Christmas 2014: Primark Skirt


I want to start off by saying obviously I did not only get this one skirt for Christmas, I got lots of lovely things from my family and friends - including Daisy Dream, which I never want to take out of the packaging just because it's so pretty. Anyway, the skirt. 

I genuinely cannot believe that this skirt is from Primark. It's such good quality - really thick wool like fabric and it has a lining underneath! It's definitely more like something you would buy in Topshop and it is actually similar to a lilac one I already have.

I think it was around £12, so it's super cheap and affordable as well. I think this will be a huge seller, if it's not already sold out! I wore it last night when I went out for drinks and it' already one of my favourite items in my wardrobe, I think it's really versatile.

Yep, I just wrote a whole post on one skirt. But I'm in love.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig