A Spring Fashion Haul


After my Spring Topshop wishlist, I decided that I would treat myself to a couple of things! First up, I finally bought a bomber jacket! Instead of going for the Topshop one I found a very similar Zara one for almost half the price at £30. It's made of a different material and it is slightly thinner, but this will probably be better for the warmer weather.

Of course, I couldn't go shopping and not pick up something from the Ivy Park range! I bought the white logo t-shirt and I think I'll be buying the pink crew neck sweatshirt as well. I'm really impressed with the quality when it was only £16 - the t-shirt is so soft and slouchy!

Next, I picked up a basic grey t-shirt from H&M. I've been after the perfect plain t-shirt for quite a while now and this one is it! It's only £8 so I'll definitely be picking up a few more. I also finally bought the Illustrated People 'You're Basic Bye' t-shirt. I've been after this t-shirt for a few months now and as soon as I saw it on the Topshop website I knew I had to have it. It's slightly more expensive at £23 but it was definitely worth it!

What do you think of my little haul?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig