Actual and Ideal Self Moodboards

Actual Self

Ideal Self

I thought I'd share one of my seminar tasks from university where we had to create moodboards of our actual selves and our ideal selves. I love scrapbooking so this is one of my favourite things we've done this semester!

The first board shows my life right now - work, uni, Pascal, holidays and other interests.

The second board show my ideal life - travelling, going to fashion week, having my own business and being an all round #GIRLBOSS.

Hope you enjoyed seeing these! It's was really fun to do and now I have them up on my wall as a reminder of what I want to achieve, it's really quite motivating!


No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig