Inspiration: Quotes (#1)

Image Source: Pinterest

I never used to like these inspirational quotes that you constantly see on Instagram. I thought they were cheesy and that there was no need for them.

However, I've had a change of heart since working on a university product. Long story short, it featured a lot of quotes like the ones above. I now love inspirational quotes, ones that make me focus on what I want to achieve and ones that tell you not to give up. It really puts into perspective why I put so much effort into university work.

So there you go, a collection of some of my favourite quotes right now. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspired me.

Always aim to be Leslie Knope. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig