An Ikea Wishlist


Clearly I'm still not over the whole white furniture thing - it just looks so clean and simple! Anyway, I've been thinking about updating a few areas of my room - mainly my bookcases and the walls. Instead of having two smaller bookcases I really want to get this Billy one just to take up less space. I'm also going to get the storage boxes and magazine files to help style it! I'm thinking about getting a few of these floating shelves as well, just to make my walls look a bit more interesting! I'm in desperate need of a new desk chair as the one I have is literally falling apart. I also thought about getting a cutlery divider to put in my desk drawer for my stationary - I'm not sure if this is a really smart idea or really stupid!

What's on your Ikea wishlist?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig