A Catch Up


I haven't done one of these posts in quite a while now so I thought I'd update you all! I've finally finished university, after an extremely stressful semester. To celebrate, my friends and I decided to go to GBK for dinner before we all go our separate ways for Summer - I love their burgers! I've also been to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron and watched The Hobbit for the first time. Now that I have a 5 month Summer ahead of me, I'm making more time to read again and to focus on my blog. I also want to take advantage of living near Glasgow and plan lots of day trips. I've already ticked one day off my list - going to see The Kelpies in Falkirk.

What have you been doing lately?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig