My Favourite Designers Part Two - Elie Saab, Giambattista Valli and Valentino

Part two of this three part series. Find part one here.

Elie Saab
SS12 | SS15 | SS15

There is honestly no other reason that Elie Saab is one of my favourite designers other than I fact that they make the most beautiful dresses I'ver seen. They make the ultimate disney princess dresses! Each one shown is similar but completely unique at the same time. Whether it's the floral detailing or the feathering look - they know how to make a good dress.

Giambattista Valli
SS13 | SS15 | SS13

Another designer that makes the most amazing dresses is Giambattista Valli. I did a presentation on Giambattista Valli for one of my seminars last semester, and found out that it's another relatively new brand - only created in 2005!  Again, I just love the detailing that Giambattista puts into his dresses. They look relatively simple from a distance, but the close ups show just how intricate they are. Also, is anyone else impressed that I can spell Giambattista Valli without looking it up?!


Valentino
FW13 | SS12 | FW14

What can I say about Valentino? Other than the fact that Zayn Malik was FROWing at their recent Paris menswear show. I think there's a romantic feel that comes with Valentino's gowns - again, the brand goes to town on complex detailing to make each one unique and special in their own right. I also love their shorter dresses, they're nothing over the top but are still beautiful.

What do you think of these three designers?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig