March Street Style Inspiration


This month I'm really loving wearing my pink coat again - it's the perfect pastel shade for Spring! With the weather finally brightening up, I'm also able to wear my fedora again without the fear of it blowing away. Paired with my Nike trainers and a breton top, it's the perfect every day outfit!

I also really want to get a pair of blue mom jeans - quite different from my usual black joni jeans but I think they'll be really nice in the Summer.

What's inspiring you this month?

For more street style inspiration check out my Pinterest board, my Tumblr blog or check back next month for the April instalment.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig