My 4 Daily Essentials For Summer


There are a few different products and accessories that I've been picking up daily at the moment and I thought I'd share them with you:

Garnier Hand Cream // I'm constantly using my Garnier hand cream. This is one of the only hand creams I've found that isn't too greasy after applying. It makes my hands super soft and hydrated for the rest of day!

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub // The Lush lip scrubs have been around forever but I still love the Mint Julips one. Not only does it taste pretty good, it keeps my lips really soft and smooth!

Kate Spade Card Holder // I received this Kate Spade card holder for my birthday last year and I couldn't love it more! It's such a classic accessory and it keeps all my important cards together - my travel card, student ID and my bank card!

Ray-Ban Clubmasters // As someone who isn't very fond of the sun, sunglasses are a necessity for me during the Summer. I finally picked up a pair last year and they've barely left my bag since! It's always risky purchasing expensive sunglasses when you live in Scotland but I'm so glad I bought these.

What are your daily essentials for Summer?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig