5 TV Shows You Should Watch


How To Get Away With Murder
How To Get Away With Murder follows law professor and criminal defence attorney, Annalise Keating, as she and 5 of her students become involved in a murder plot. HTGAWM is one of my favourite shows on TV. Although each season only has 15 episodes, it's so gripping and I love trying to figure who is behind each murder or scandal! 

The People vs. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story
The People vs. O. J. Simpson revolves around the infamous murder trial of O. J. Simpson. The People vs. O. J. Simpson spans over 10 episodes, each looking at a different stage of the trial. The stand out in this series is Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark. I'd looked into the O. J. trial beforehand but I hadn't payed attention to each individual in it. I had no idea the type of criticism that Marcia Clark had to face, purely because she was the only female lawyer. I'm glad she's now getting the recognition she deserves!

Girl Meets World
Girl Meets World is a sequel to 90s favourite Boy Meets World and follows Cory and Topanga's daughter, Riley. When I was younger I loved Boy Meets World so even though I'm 20 years old now I couldn't resist watching this Disney show and I'm glad I did! Although I prefer BMW, Girl Meets World is really enjoyable and unlike a lot of Disney shows, it actually teaches important lessons. I also love the guest stars from old Boy Meets World characters!

Supergirl
Supergirl is based on the DC Comic and follows Kara Zor-El, Superman's cousin, as she decides to embrace her powers rather than hide them. I already watch The Flash and Arrow so I knew I had to watch Supergirl as it's set in the same universe and it's probably my favourite show to watch out of the three. Along with Kara, there are also 4 other prominent female characters - my favourite being Cat Grant, Kara's boss who founded her own media company. Season 2 has been moved to The CW which means there will hopefully be more crossovers with The Flash and Arrow.

Pretty Little Liars
Pretty Little Liars follows a group of 5 girls as they are tormented by an unknown villain. I've stuck with PLL for 6 long seasons and waited 5 years to find out who 'A' is, only to have 'A' replaced with another villain. It's definitely not the best show on TV but it's my guilty pleasure. If you're looking for something that's easy to watch and will keep you guessing then I'd recommend it!

What have you been watching recently? Any recommendations?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig