Moschino Fall 2014




I was reading Company magazine the other day, and when I got to the end there was an article on fast food as an inspiration for clothing, which got me thinking about Jeremy Scott's Moschino collection for A/W 2014. At a first glance, I wasn't a huge fan of the Moschino RTW collection. I thought it was tacky, cheap looking and too bold/in your face. But I quickly got over that the next day when I had a good, in-depth look at the collection and realised that what I thought was awful, was all part of the charm of the collection. Jeremy Scott took inspiration from mass consumerism and popular American culture. And who doesn't love McDonalds'?! I loved the little nods to Chanel throughout the collection and the Happy Meal and Milkshake inspired bags were just too cute. In the end, I was really impressed with the Moschino collection and I wish I could afford it all!



No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig