Wednesday Wishlist


Oh to be a poor student with no job and over 4 months of Summer left! These are just a few items I've been wanting lately (and I can't afford any of them). I think the Joni jeans and the shirt from Topshop are so cute and summery! I'm in love with these AA Watermelon Print Shorts after seeing them on Kylie Jenner, but there is no way I'm paying £54. I've tried to find a cheap pair on eBay but I haven't had any luck so far. Black Converse All Star Hi Tops - am I 13 again?! I actually had a pair of these from years ago and went to wear them the other day - only to be heartbroken when I realised I'd thrown them out a few months ago because I hadn't used them in years (X Factor sob story anyone?). I've wanted this Zara skirt for months now, and I actually bought it only to discover it was the wrong size and they don't have my size online. It looks like we're destined to be apart, how upsetting.

What's on your wishlist this week?

1 comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig