Home Haul: Tiger, IKEA, Primark, H&M & Homebase







When I finally got my student loan I decided to pick up a few bits and pieces for my room. In Tiger I picked up a marble clipboard, marble notebook, metal wire box and a cute mug. I love how the marble and the wire box look on my desk, along with my new artificial plant from IKEA!

In Primark, I picked up heart shaped coasters, the copper ampersand and the star light that everyone seems to have. I wasn't sure about it at first but it looks really nice when it's lit and makes my room feel really cosy! I also picked up another lamp - the copper one from Homebase. Again, everyone seems to have this, but I just couldn't resist.

I then made my first ever H&M home order and got a copper basket, a bookend and a little copper box to keep my rings in!

What do you think of my new purchases?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig