Ways To Wear: The Tan Suede Skirt

Suede skirts have taken the fashion world by storm recently, everywhere you look there are people being inspired by the 70's trend - even Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo have picked one up! And let's be honest, if they're wearing it, it must be on trend. 

I'd been looking for a tan suede skirt for quite a while and I finally picked up in Primark for only £10, a complete bargain! So today I thought I'd show you all a couple of ways to wear it.

LOOK ONE

Look one is how I'm wearing my suede skirt right now for the Summer months. The tan colour goes perfectly with a light blue denim skirt and I think the whole outfit looks really cute with a pair of loafers!

LOOK TWO

Look two is definitely more of an Autumn styling for me. I can't wait until I can wear mine with my chelsea boots and cute black roll neck or a thick, breton top to keep me warm in the cooler weather! It's the perfect look for those cold, crisp, Autumn days - and very comfortable for travelling to university every day.

Have you joined in on the trend? How are you wearing your suede skirt?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig