An August Primark Haul






Although it's now September, I spent a lot of my August in Primark. They've started bringing in their A/W ranges and I ended up buying quite a few things! I'm obsessed with A/W fashion - I love the darker shades and piling up the layers to keep warm!

To embrace the 70's trend I picked up a tan suede skirt for just £10! I actually posted about how I'm styling it if you're interested. I also bought a berry cord pinafore at £13. I've wanted a new pinafore for a while now but wasn't sure what to go for - when I saw this one for so cheap I knew I had to have it! I actually spotted a very similar one in Topshop for £39 so I'd definitely pick up the Primark one if you're wanting one.

I then saw a tan/camel coloured jumper which I just had to have - I'm really loving camel/tan shades right now so I'm sure I'd pick up anything! Again this was around the £12 mark and features a white blouse collar underneath. Perfect for a cool Autumn day! And I couldn't leave Primark without picking up a new striped top (only £7).

I also picked up two new coats as well which aren't shown here. I got this black parka coat for travelling to uni when it's really horrible outside. I also got a camel (again!) coat similar to this style. Both coats were £25.

Have you picked up anything from Primark recently? I'd love to see your hauls!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig