Dream House: Bedroom & Wardrobe


Today I'm sharing some dream bedroom and wardrobe inspiration! My dream bedroom would have a huge, cosy bed and feature lots of greys, pastels and metallics - pretty much my room right now. I'd also love white floorboards as its just not a possibility in my room just now.

Of course, every girl dreams of a walk-in wardrobe - I've wanted one for as long as I can remember. However if it's not a possibility I'd still be happy with one that's built into the walls and has lots of spaces for organisation - like the Ikea Pax ones! I also really want a clothes rail to feature new-in clothes or my favourite pieces for the season.

What would your dream bedroom and wardrobe look like?

1 comment

  1. So cute! I like the white and crispness I think, but I'm not the tidiest person so I'd probably not be able to keep it looking as nice. I think this might be why I go for a bit more of a "vintage" feel in my own flat-- it's a bit more forgiving!

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig