The Ultimate Designer Bag Wishlist


I'm a huge fan of designers - particularly the accessories. As a poor student I obviously can't afford any designer bags but it doesn't stop me from wishing after them so I put together a little moodboard/wishlist of my top picks. I've always wanted a Chanel bag for as long as I can remember - I blame watching too many repeats of The Hills! A few other favourites include every Celine bag ever made, the Mulberry Lily and, of course, the Chloe Drew.

When I eventually start my collection, I'll probably start at the cheaper end and purchase either a Mulberry, Phillip Lim or Sophie Hulme bag - just working my way up to those Celines and Chanels!

Do you own any designer handbags? Which ones are you wishing for?

1 comment

  1. Hi! I understand your pain as a student because I am a student as well and all we can do is to wish for designer bags. On my list, there is the YSL crossbody bag with the golden chain. Oh my days that bag is everything. It is actually on your mood board. Nice post!

    http://missmumbi.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig