A Mini Winter ASOS Haul


I thought I'd show you a few pieces I got delivered from ASOS a few weeks ago! I had some birthday money left over and decided to treat my self - I live by this phrase far too much...

I decided to finally pick up a suede biker jacket from Vero Moda. I've been after a jacket like this for a while and I honestly expected to be sending it back but I love it! Although the fur lining isn't too soft, the suede makes up for it - it's so smooth and I know it'll be perfect for really cold, Winter days. 

I also picked up a new scarf which had been on my saved items for far too long. I think this will look really nice paired with my grey coat from Primark. It's really soft and cosy which is perfect for this awful weather!

Finally I bought a new Christmas phonecase. I'm really impressed with the quality of it considering it was only £8 and it's not too festive so I can probably get away with using it all year round.

What do you think of my mini ASOS haul?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig