A Sunday Catch Up (and This Week's Best Dressed #4)

Karlie Kloss, Olivia Palermo x2, Leighton Meester, Lily Aldridge and Rose Byrne.


I can never decide what to post on a Sunday, so I thought I'd do a mixture of both this week - my best dressed this week and a little catch up post!

Olivia Palermo was so brilliant this week that she made the list twice - impressive! I feel like everything she's wearing right now is beautiful - I'm obsessed with her style. And I'm clearly obsessed with the all-white trend right now, although I'd never wear it myself. I love Leighton and Karlie's looks, it just seems to effortless!

On to the catch up now, if you've been on my instagram in the past few months you might have realised that there's a new addition to my life - a little puppy! I decided to get a Jack Russell Chihuahua cross and I called her Pascal (straight out of Tangled!). I also finished my first year at university and passed all 6 of my modules and now I'm free for summer (and currently looking for a job, which is harder than you would think).

I'm now having a lazy Sunday planning blog posts and watching the tennis. Oh and is anyone else not prepared for the last episode of Game of Thrones? I'm so excited but I'm worried in case it doesn't live up to the book...

How are you spending your Sunday?

1 comment

  1. Just spent the last 30 minutes reading through you blog! It's fantastic! I love it! xxx

    Lola- lolak-o.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig