NEW IN: Primark Baby Blue Structured Bag


I just had to share this new bag I got in Primark - I'm in love! I've been looking for a new bag for quite a while now and couldn't find anything I liked, until I saw this in Primark. I love the baby blue shade for summer and I think it will look nice paired with a monochrome outfit. It just fits everything I need for going out so it's the perfect size! You can't really go wrong when it's only £8 and it also comes in baby pink (which I already want to buy) and black.

I'm really impressed with Primark this summer and there's already a few other things I have my eye on.

What do you think of this bag? Will you be picking one up?


No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig