Room Inspiration

(Source: Pinterest)

I recently decided that it was time for my room to have a refresh and to say goodbye to my dark purple walls (seriously mum, why did you let me do that?!) that were making my room so dull. My room is now in the middle of being redecorated, and I have a good idea of what I hope it will look like when it's finished. I'm following the trend and going for a nearly all white room! Hopefully this will help me get more light into my room and it was look clean and tidy! Three of my walls will be completely white and one of them will have this amazing Paris print wallpaper. Luckily for me, I don't need any new furniture as I already have new white furniture from a couple of years ago.

I'm really excited to get my room redecorated and it's a complete step away from what it looked like before.

Do you have any tips for me?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig