PFW: Favourite Celebrity Looks

Coco Rocha / Joan Smalls, Lily Donaldson & Kendall Jenner / Kiernan Shipka / Jourdan Dunn / Suki Waterhouse
Kendall Jenner / Gigi Hadid
Lea Seydoux / Maria Sharapova / Michelle Williams / Miranda Kerr / Leigh Lezark

The final instalment in my favourite celebrity looks from fashion month series. Find New York and London.

Paris is home of the old couture houses, and therefore it's my favourite fashion week. Chanel, Dior, Valentino... What more could a girl ask for? Some of my favourite looks came from Kendall Jenner as usual - that khaki green outfit is giving me the heart-eyed emoji look. I also loved Maria Sharapova's classy 70's inspired style at the Chanel show and Jourdan Dunn's sparkling Balmain dress!

Who was your best dressed from PFW?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig