New In: River Island, ASOS & Primark





Thanks to student loans I was back to treating myself in September to I thought I'd share a few of my favourites that I picked up. 

Taking advantage of a River Island discount, I picked up a burgundy bobble hat for Winter. Although it's not quite cold enough yet I've already been wearing this constantly. I love wearing burgundy in the winter and it goes perfectly with my new camel coat that I got from Primark!

Next up are my first pair of winter books for this season - the chelsea boots from ASOS. I've had my eye on these for ages and quickly snapped them up with I got my loan. I love everything about these boots and they have the perfect heel for everyday wear. Lastly, I also picked up this Adolescent Clothing tee on ASOS. I love a good slogan tee and the quality of this one is so good - perfect for chilled days!

What have you picked up later?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig