A To Do List For My Week Off


Last week I finished my exams and other coursework and now I finally have a week off before starting my next semester at university. With the exception of a few days, I've been pretty much doing university work constantly from late September so I'm excited to finally have time off and rest! Here's a few things I want to do on my week off:

  • Read Pride and Prejudice
  • Catch up with some TV shows
  • Complete Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Organise my university notes
  • Clear out and tidy my desk
  • Clean my room and change my bed cover
  • Add some art work to my walls/desk area
  • Schedule blog posts

How do you spend your days off?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig