My Favourite Looks From The Golden Globes

Amber Heard in Gucci // Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton // Zendaya in Marchesa // Lily James in Marchesa
Melissa Benoist in Monique Lhuillier // Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad // Rosie Huntington-Whitely in Custom Atelier Versace // Olivia Palermo in Delpozo

It's finally award season! Although the night wasn't without controversy (what award show is?), I thought I'd pick out my favourite looks from the night.

I fear I'm becoming predictable when picking my favourite looks - there's always a few Marchesa and Zuhair Murad gowns! That being said, Jenna Dewan Tatum was definitely my best dressed. Although I'm not a fan of navy, it just suited her perfectly. The dark colour paired with the silver detailing was just beautiful. 

If the rest of the season is anything like the Golden Globes then we're in for plenty more beautiful dresses.

Who was your best dressed?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig