My 2016 Books Goals


After getting back into reading last year I decided to set myself a few book related goals for 2016. The main goal is to read 65 books by the end of 2016 - I read 50 from May-December in 2015 so I'm hoping I can exceed that! My other goals are centred around new series that I want to start reading and some new authors.

  1. Read the remaining Jane Austen novels (Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion.
  2. Read 3 classics other than Jane Austen novels.
  3. Read at least two more Outlander novels (The Fiery Cross and A Breath of Snow and Ashes).
  4. Start reading Agatha Christie books.
  5. Start reading the Sherlock Holmes series.
  6. Start at least 4 new series and finish them (The Selection, The Winner's Trilogy, The Grisha Trilogy and The Lunar Chronicles). 
  7. Read the remaining Rick Riordan series (Heroes of Olymps, The Kane Chronicles).
  8. Re-read the Harry Potter series again.
  9. Read 65 books.

Do you have any book goals for 2016? Follow me on Goodreads and keep up with my progress here

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig