A Trip To Largs





A few weeks ago my family and I decided to go to Largs to enjoy the sun, have lunch and most importantly - fill up the middle Sunday at Wimbledon. We had lunch at Bean & Leaf which I highly recommend. It's a little pricey but the quality is amazing! I had a cheese panini (my favourite!) with chips and it was insanely good. We went for ice-cream and then had a walk along the front. Largs is the perfect seaside town, with lovely shops and attractions down the front. I used to go loads when I was younger so it was fun to go and remember how much fun I had when I was a little girl! It was such a nice, bright day that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures and sharing them with you! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig