The Best of: Couture Fashion Week FROW

Kim Kardashian, Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl at Valentino.


Chloe Moretz at Armani Privé, Olivia Palermo at Dior, Emma Watson at Giambattista Valli, Nina Dobrev and Elie Saab, Lily Collins at Chanel and Olivia Palermo at Elie Saab.



The most wonderful time of the year. I love couture week! I have to say, my favourite show was definitely Giambattista Valli - the dresses were just beautiful. Although, Dior was a close second.

And of course, it's isn't a fashion week without the world's best celebrities turning up. I loved Kim Kardashian's simple and natural look at the Valentino show, and Olivia Palermo was just on point all week - which is why she made my best dressed list three times!

Who was your best dressed and what was your favourite show?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig