The Best of: Vogue Paris Foundation Gala 2014

Kim Kardashian, Olivier Rousteing, Kendall Jenner, Alexander Wang, Frida Giannini, Karlie Kloss and Natasha Poly.

Emma Watson and Clemence Poesy.

Ain't no party like a Vogue party. Well, according to Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner's Instagrams. I thought I'd show my best dressed from the event, which took place a few weeks ago. I love that Vogue posted the pictures in black and white, it makes everything look so classic! Balmain is one of my favourite designers at the moment - ever since I saw Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Met Ball dress - so I couldn't not include Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner! Although I'm not a fan of Kendall's hair, the dress is very similar to Rosie's. And as a huge Harry Potter fan, I just had to include Emma Watson and Clemence Poesy.

Who was your best dressed?


No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig