Sunny Days





I thought I'd share a few pictures from the sunny days we've been having in Scotland (although it's back to heavy rain today!). All throughout my life I've always hated hot weather, but I'be been trying to embrace it more this year and enjoy the sun while we have it. My friend and I went a nice walk along the front - where I saw that lovely blue house! - and went on an emergency ice-cream run since it was so hot. We also went for lunch at Flava one day, which was amazing! I cannot recommend their menu enough. We're hoping to go up to Glasgow one day this week and go to Merchant City for the Commonwealth Games!

What have you been doing with the sunny days?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig