River Island New Season Picks

Scarf | Skirt | Bag

I'm not usually a fan of River Island, I always think it's one of those places where you see a lot you like or you see absolutely nothing. However, I'm so impressed with their new season! I'm starting to pick up a few things for winter, since the good weather has disappeared, and these items are the first on my list.

I've actually already ordered the black faux fur lined gilet - I've wanted one for so long and when I saw this I just knew I had to have it! I also order the blue leather skirt but it didn't fit right so I had to send it back.

What are your new season picks?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig