The Best of: the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards 2014

Natalie Dormer in J Mendel and Sarah Hyland in Christian Sirian.

Allison Williams in Giambattista Valli, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Julia Roberts in Elie Saab Couture, Kerry Washington in Prada, Sofia Vergara in Roberto Cavalli and Heidi Klum in Zac Posen.


I literally cannot cope with the amount of amazing dresses at the Emmys. Without a doubt, Natalie Dormer has to be my best dressed - she killed it! The dress is perfect and I loved the little detail around the waist. I also really loved Sarah Hyland's outfit, even if the skirt is a bit large!

Who was your best dressed at the Emmys?

P.S. I'm still angry that Peter Dinklage didn't win.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig