My Favourite Chick Flicks


I'm a huge fan of chick flicks. Apart from superhero films, they're probably my favourite type of film. They're so easy to watch and I find myself not wanting to look away. I thought I'd share my favourite chick flicks from over the years:

  • (500) Days of Summer (2009)
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
  • Clueless (1995)
  • Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
  • The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
  • Easy A (2010)
  • Juno (2007) - Am I the only one that didn't realise that Dwight Schrute from The Office is the shop assistant? Mind blown.
  • Mean Girls (2004)
  • My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)
  • The Notebook (2004)
  • What's Your Number? (2011)

What are your favourite chick flicks?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig