Where To Find Me


A little update on where to find me online...

Bloglovin': The easiest way to follow my blog and my latest posts is on Bloglovin'. It's really simple to follow and you can make an account and follow your favourite blogs even if you don't have your own. You can also 'like' or 'heart' your favourite posts to keep them for easy access.

Twitter: If you're a fan of obsessive tweeting you should definitely follow me on Twitter. I tweet links to my latest blog posts as well as tweeting along with tennis/swimming/any other sport or tv show I'm watching. I also cry a lot over Chris Evans (the actor, not the Radio 2 presenter - that would be weird!), complain about Kim K: Hollywood and talk about my love for Jim and Pam from The Office.

Tumblr 1: My first tumblr blog is for film/tv/other fandom things. I'm currently posting a lot of Pretty Little Liars, The Office, Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Tumblr 2: My second Tumblr blog is much more fashion focused, and is where I reblog street style outfits that inspire me, designer looks for catwalk shows and my favourite celebrity styles.

Instagram: Finally, you can follow me on Instagram as well. I post pictures of my little puppy, new things that I've bought, food and my OOTD.


So there you go! Five different places you can follow me and my blog.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig