The Best of: WTA Pre-Wimbledon Player Party 2014

Ana Ivanovic, Laura Robson and Victoria Azakenka.

Eugenie Bouchard, Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova.

I'm a huge tennis fan - like such a big fan that I will definitely say no to going out with my friends to watch my favourite players. I watch it nearly every week it's on and it just something I can never get bored of. Therefore you can just imagine my excitement every time there's a player party - I just love seeing what they wear when they're off the court! Last night, it was the turn of the female players to celebrate Wimbledon - the upcoming grand slam.

By far, my best dressed players of the night were Ana and Laura. I think both their dresses suited them so well and they looked stunning!

Who was your best dressed of the night?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig