Another New Look Wishlist



I'm really loving New Look at the moment! I'm looking to add a few new things to my wardrobe since Scotland is finally getting some sun and the first on my list is a denim skirt. I used to wear these all the time when I was younger so I'm really happy they're making a comeback! I think it'd look cute with either the contrast t-shirt pictured or a nice breton style top. I also love this denim dress which could double as a pinafore over a crisp, white blouse - paired with these blush pink loafers. I think the kimono is perfect for Summer, with it's leaf print and bright green shades. Finally, I'm obsessed with this camel shade. I've been after a skirt like this for ages and it's only £18 - such a bargain!

What are you wishing for lately?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Fiona

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig